Feel the Power of the Network at APhA – Make APhA Your Pharmacy Home and Join Today!
APhA paves the way – with the New Transitioning Membership, you will receive 24 months of APhA Membership that will guide you along your journey from graduation to career with a perfect combination of resources, connects, and the skills today’s employers value most.
NEW: Two Years of APhA Membership – Transitioning Membership Offer – Exclusively for 2020 Graduates
When you join or renew as a Transitioning Member in the Spring, you will be eligible to receive:
- A free copy of the newly revised The APhA Complete Review for Pharmacy, 12th edition, a $79.95 value
- The new members only NAPLEX Review Study Guide that includes the NABP Blueprint of topics covered on the examination, list of the Top 200 Drugs, Infectious Disease: Bugs and Drugs diagram, and Pharmacy Mnemonics with illustrations!
- APPE Pocket Guide including comprehensive charts, and equations for use while on rotations
- Access to the NAPLEX Review Questions Sections of PharmacyLibrary, with 300 additional members-only questions
- Complimentary Professional Liability Insurance
- Access to the Transitioning Member Exclusive Pathway to New Practitioner Life Webinar Series
- $120 for 24 months of APhA membership. Save $10 with coupon code DDS19 at checkout
- Early connections to the New Practitioner Network
- Career Development Resources
- Networking opportunities and more!
Navigating life as a new practitioner involves board exam preparation, residency and job interviews, crucial time management strategies, and learning how to leverage your personal brand to succeed in the job market.
The Pathway to New Practitioner Life Webinar Series is designed to help you manage the challenges you will encounter as you prepare to adapt to life as a practicing pharmacist. The series will introduce you to opportunities for pharmacists, aid in your professional development, and help you better understand the next steps in your career.