Keep the profession strong and moving forward through active engagement. Learn, participate and contribute to discussions on matters affecting the profession through Speaker reports and webinar opportunities.
Upcoming Webinar Opportunities
The House committees have a number of policy-related webinars to increase your knowledge base.
- Open Hearing on Proposed Policy Statements
- Open Hearing on 2021 New Business Items
- Open Hearing on Part 1 - Policy Review Committee Report
- October 2020 - Open Forum on 2020 Policy Review Committee Proposed Amendments
- October 2020 - 2020 House Rules Review Committee Open Forum
CE Credit Opportunities
CPE credit on Policy Topics - Earn 1 hour of CPE credit per webinar. You may claim credit for either the live offering or the home-study (recorded) version. (Currently not offered - please check back at a later date for future opportunities)
Understand the delegates role while serving in the House.
Get quarterly House updates from Speaker Joey Mattingly