Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery 2018
The American Pharmacists Association will host 5 offerings of the Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery certificate training program in 2018. Supported by an educational grant from Merck, APhA will conduct these special programs for a nominal fee of $99 to participate. Locations and dates are listed below and registration will open on a rolling basis. Please revisit this page for more information as it is updated.
Click FAQs - read before registering
How to register
- Scroll below and click on the desired date/city/state.
- Click View Schedule to see seminar date and location
- Select desired seminar date / location and proceed through checkout
- Prior to purchasing this session, please verify that this is the seminar for which you would like to enroll
- $99 Program fee is non-refundable and you may not switch sessions after purchase
- Once your purchase has been made, you can begin to study. Go to Continuing Education, My Training, and scroll down to My Enrollments.
- At the live seminar, each participant who attends the entire seminar will be given an attendance code which has a short expiration date. Once redeemed and the post activities completed, the live credit can be claimed and a certificate can be printed.
Planning for live seminar
- Please arrive at the program site by at least 7:30 am for sign-in. The program will begin promptly at 8:00 am.
- NOTE: Late arrivals and/or leaving early could jeopardize your credit for the live component. There is no partial credit.
- If you need to book your personal lodging, you can view the program address:
- Under My Meetings on your My Account page
- Or scroll down and look at Event Address
- Some offerings do have a special hotel rate - if offered, it will be noted below.
Dates and locations
If a class is listed as “CLOSED” the program has reached its maximum capacity. If you add a program to your shopping cart but are unable to continue with the registration process because a message indicates that the program is "Full", the class is closed and you will not be able to register. We make every attempt to keep this webpage as up-to-date as possible. To be placed on a waitlist, please contact email@example.com.
Bonita Springs, FL
||Florida Pharmacy Association||Hyatt Regency Coconut Point
5001 Coconut Road
Bonita Springs, Florida 34134
(888) 421-1442 or (402) 592-6464
Block Room Rate: $199 plus tax by June 20, 2018 (or once room block full)
New York, NY
|Long Island University||
Long Island University, 75 DeKalb Ave, Health Sciences Building, Room 107, Brooklyn, NY 11201
Learn more and register
Illinois Pharmacists Association
3003 Corporate W Drive
Lisle, IL 60532
Learn more and register
|Boston, MA||Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences||Hyatt Cambridge
575 Memorial Dr.
Cambridge, MA 02139
|10/20/2018||JFPS2018 and Missouri Pharmacy Association||Kansas City Convention Center
301 W 13th St, Kansas City, MO 64105
This certificate training program was developed by the American Pharmacists Association.