Jay Holloway, PharmD, AAHIVP
Over 1.6 million people 13 years and older in the United States identify as transgender.
This assessment must be taken online; please see “CPE information” in the sidebar on the previous page for further
instructions. The online system will present these questions in random order to help reinforce the learning opportunity.
There is only one correct answer to each question.
To obtain 1 hour of CPE credit for this activity, complete the CPE exam and submit it online at www.pharmacist.com/education. A Statement of Credit will be awarded for a passing grade of 70% or better. You have two opportunities to successfully complete the CPE exam. Pharmacists and technicians who successfully complete this activity before May 1, 2026, can receive credit.
Your Statement of Credit will be available online immediately upon successful completion of the
This policy is intended to maintain the integrity of the CPE activity. Learners who successfully complete this activity by the expiration date can receive CPE credit. Please visit CPE Monitor for your statement of credit/transcript.
To claim credit
1. Go to http://apha.us/CPE0523.
2. Log in to your APhA account, or register as a new user.
3. Select “Enroll Now” or “Add to Cart” (click “View Cart” and “Check Out”).
4. Complete the assessment and evaluation.
5. Click “Claim Credit.” You will need to provide your NABP e-profile ID number to obtain and print your statement of credit.
Assistance is available Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm ET at APhA InfoCenter by calling 800-237-APhA (2742) or by e-mailing email@example.com.