Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery 2017
Important Facts, Please Read
- Scroll below and click on the desired date/city/state.
- Click View Schedule to see seminar date and location
- Select desired seminar date / location and proceed through checkout
- Prior to purchasing this session, please verify that this is the seminar for which you would like to enroll
- $99 Program fee is non-refundable and you may not switch sessions after purchase
- Please make note of the address for booking your personal lodging (if needed)
- Once purchased, you can also view the address under My Meetings on your My Account page
- Once purchase has been made, your enrollment is ready to start. Go to Learn, My Training, at which time you can begin studying. If you are still having issues finding the activity and materials for which you have already registered, please read these instructions.
- At the live seminar, each participant who attends the entire seminar will be given an attendance code which has a short expiration date. If you do not enter your code into your activity before the expiration date, APhA will require the submission of the request form with a $150 payment for APhA to reopen the session code.
Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery is an innovative and interactive training program that teaches pharmacists the skills necessary to become a primary source for vaccine information and administration. The program teaches the basics of immunology and focuses on practice implementation and legal/regulatory issues.
NEW - The American Pharmacists Association is announcing new offerings of the Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery certificate training program in 2017. Supported by an educational grant from Merck, APhA will conduct these special programs for a nominal fee of $99 to participate.
Locations and dates are starting to be listed below and registration will open on a rolling basis. Please revisit this page for more information as it is updated.
|Florida Pharmacy Association|
|Illinois Pharmacists Association|
|11/30/2017||Florida Pharmacy Association|
If a class is listed as “CLOSED” then enrollments are no longer allowed because the program has reached its maximum capacity. Some of the programs listed above may have just reached their maximum capacity but it is not yet reflected on this page. If you add a program to your "shopping cart" but are unable to continue with the registration process because a message indicates that the program is "Full" then the class is closed and you will not be able to register. We make every attempt to keep this webpage as up-to-date as possible.
This certificate training program was developed by the American Pharmacists Association.